SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Now *here's* a pathological liar! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3721)

Dave Stallard July 18th 03 02:41 PM

Now *here's* a pathological liar!

http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

The Real Bev July 18th 03 11:52 PM

Now *here's* a pathological liar!

Dave Stallard wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

Careful - pointing out that the rich are making out like bandits and the
middle class is getting screwed can get you accused of formenting class
warfare ...

Here's another very interesting link. Note this is from the *actual
White House site*, not a spoof or a parody:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateofthe...scenes/05.html

Hee-hee!

Jeez, that's wonderful. It's a real shame that the conservatives couldn't
have fielded a better candidate.

--
Cheers,
Bev

bdubya July 18th 03 11:59 PM

Now *here's* a pathological liar!

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:52:32 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

Careful - pointing out that the rich are making out like bandits and the
middle class is getting screwed can get you accused of formenting class
warfare ...

Here's another very interesting link. Note this is from the *actual
White House site*, not a spoof or a parody:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateofthe...scenes/05.html

Hee-hee!

Jeez, that's wonderful. It's a real shame that the conservatives couldn't
have fielded a better candidate.

Who else did they have that could show that kind of misleadership?

bw

Richard Henry July 19th 03 12:13 AM

wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

Careful - pointing out that the rich are making out like bandits and

the
middle class is getting screwed can get you accused of formenting

class
warfare ...

Here's another very interesting link. Note this is from the *actual
White House site*, not a spoof or a parody:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateofthe...scenes/05.html

Hee-hee!

Jeez, that's wonderful. It's a real shame that the conservatives

couldn't
have fielded a better candidate.

Who else did they have that could show that kind of misleadership?

I understand Dan Quayle is still unemployed.

scottabe July 19th 03 12:23 AM

Now *here's* a pathological liar!

in article , Dave Stallard at
wrote on 7/18/03 7:41 AM:

http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

There's a whole newsgroup of them right here.

Mary Malmros July 19th 03 12:43 AM

Now *here's* a pathological liar!

lal_truckee writes:

[goddamn liberal pinko class warfare **** snipped]

ObSki: My season pass price went up - sob.

Ha!!! Mine didn't! Mount Snow and Bromley, same low price as last
year for midweek!

Now I just gotta get some money...

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mary Malmros

The Real Bev July 19th 03 01:26 AM

wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

Careful - pointing out that the rich are making out like bandits and
the middle class is getting screwed can get you accused of formenting
class warfare ...

Here's another very interesting link. Note this is from the *actual
White House site*, not a spoof or a parody:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateofthe...scenes/05.html

Hee-hee!

Jeez, that's wonderful. It's a real shame that the conservatives
couldn't have fielded a better candidate.

Who else did they have that could show that kind of misleadership?

I understand Dan Quayle is still unemployed.

Linguistic infacility is a killer.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Sue July 19th 03 11:08 AM

Now *here's* a pathological liar!

In message , The Real Bev
writes

Linguistic infacility is a killer.

He's got "W" cufflinks, doesn't that PROVE he can read?
--
Sue ]8(:)

me July 23rd 03 06:42 PM

Now *here's* a pathological liar!

Gee, Dems calling a Republican Prez stupid!! How unique!
Jimmy Carter has a degree in nuclear physics and Bad Boy Bill Clinton was a
Rhodes scholar. What Geniuses!!!!!!!!!

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , Dave Stallard at