SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   caution, skiing content (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=22651)

VtSkier November 2nd 10 12:51 AM

caution, skiing content

Killington opens tomorrow, I'll be there.

twobuddha November 2nd 10 01:31 AM

caution, skiing content

On Nov 1, 6:51*pm, VtSkier wrote:
Killington opens tomorrow, I'll be there.

Great. If anyone threatens to shoot you, I'll tell him where you are.
Returning the favor, so to speak, as you did to me.

Walt November 2nd 10 10:42 AM

caution, skiing content

On 11/1/2010 9:51 PM, VtSkier wrote:
Killington opens tomorrow, I'll be there.

Bite me.

//Walt (snow forecast for Friday!)

[email protected] November 2nd 10 12:23 PM

caution, skiing content

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 07:42:10 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

On 11/1/2010 9:51 PM, VtSkier wrote:
Killington opens tomorrow, I'll be there.

Bite me.

//Walt (snow forecast for Friday!)

Golfing today. Election day. Vote for the best candidate,
(republican). Repeal the nightmares.

twobuddha November 2nd 10 02:06 PM

caution, skiing content

On Nov 2, 4:42*am, Walt wrote:
On 11/1/2010 9:51 PM, VtSkier wrote:

Killington opens tomorrow, I'll be there.

Bite me.

Skiing a ribbon of death with thousands of rusty skiers sounds like
just what I want the asshole to do.
Talk about ****ing yourself....