SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)

Buddha August 31st 05 08:48 PM

You sick assholes have your own private censored newsgroup to play in.
Why don't you use it, freaks?
Leave rsa to decent people who aren't stalking criminals, psychopaths, and
pathological liars.

Richard Henry August 31st 05 10:30 PM

"Buddha" wrote in message
You sick assholes have your own private censored newsgroup to play in.
Why don't you use it, freaks?
Leave rsa to decent people who aren't stalking criminals, psychopaths, and
pathological liars.

Do you mean RSAM, or annexcafe.sports.winter.sports? Now that you have been
banned from Annexcafe (again), maybe I'll take up that moderator position.

On second thought, now that you have been banned from Annexcafe (again),
asws doesn't need a moderator.

Buddha August 31st 05 11:40 PM

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Buddha" wrote in message
You sick assholes have your own private censored newsgroup to play in.
Why don't you use it, freaks?
Leave rsa to decent people who aren't stalking criminals, psychopaths,
and
pathological liars.

Do you mean RSAM, or annexcafe.sports.winter.sports? Now that you have
been
banned from Annexcafe (again), maybe I'll take up that moderator position.

I'm delighted they just banned me. Proved my point: stalkers, liars, and
criminals like you are allowed on annexcafe, but anyone who tells the truth
about the vile and amoral actions of annexcafe and Ishie gets banned.

On second thought, now that you have been banned from Annexcafe (again),
asws doesn't need a moderator.

It most definetely does, to ban sick lying freaks like you and Sam and
Ishie. How pathetic. That poor fat wacko bitch is censoring reality again.
But nothing will change the fact that she is afraid of the truth. As are
you. Which is why you attack me.

Richard Henry September 1st 05 12:53 AM

"Buddha" wrote in message

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

On second thought, now that you have been banned from Annexcafe (again),
asws doesn't need a moderator.

It most definetely does, to ban sick lying freaks like you and Sam and
Ishie. How pathetic. That poor fat wacko bitch is censoring reality

again.
But nothing will change the fact that she is afraid of the truth. As are
you. Which is why you attack me.

Maybe you were banned for insulting the administrators?

By the way, where's Bert. He bugged off without giving us his definition of
"connivance".

ant September 1st 05 01:31 PM

Buddha wrote:
You sick assholes have your own private censored newsgroup to play in.
Why don't you use it, freaks?
Leave rsa to decent people who aren't stalking criminals,
psychopaths, and pathological liars.

But, but, you said you wanted to kill RSA (which is a Death Threat, btw).
Make up your mind.

--
ant

Chriggity September 6th 05 10:40 PM

Buddha wrote:
You sick assholes have your own private censored newsgroup to play in.
Why don't you use it, freaks?
Leave rsa to decent people who aren't stalking criminals,
psychopaths, and pathological liars.

Get off your high horse. No one cares about your opinions, 'Buddha'.
Go bitch and moan somewhere else