SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Banff (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14792)

Tango January 13th 07 12:19 PM

Banff

Hey,

I'm planning a ski trip with my 12 year old son to Banff and would like to
know which is best to do: Lake Louise, Sunshine Village or Ski Banff?

Is it as fabulous as it looks?

Thanks for the advices!

Marcel

Froggie the Gremlin January 14th 07 05:16 PM

Banff

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:19:07 +0100, "Tango"
wrotd:

Hey,

I'm planning a ski trip with my 12 year old son to Banff and would like to
know which is best to do: Lake Louise, Sunshine Village or Ski Banff?

Is it as fabulous as it looks?

Thanks for the advices!

Marcel

Lake Louise
Sunshine
Norquay

Andy February 11th 07 01:22 PM

Banff

I prefer Lake Louise - easy run down from every lift - runs are longer
than most at Sunshine, although area overall may be smaller it feels
bigger.

That said, I know there are lots of people that prefer Sunshine