SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   First flakes? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28797)

Richard Henry September 13th 16 04:35 PM

First flakes?

What is that I see in my Kirkwood live webcam today?

http://tahoetopia.com/webcam/kirkwood-live-cam

Eviel Dewar September 14th 16 02:17 AM

First flakes?

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 5:39:17 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 9:35:46 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
What is that I see in my Kirkwood live webcam today?

http://tahoetopia.com/webcam/kirkwood-live-cam

One thing I sure as hell have not seen: the names of the cops you, Munchkin Zero James Arthur Strohm, Alan Baker, Ted Waldron, Brain Fried Bob Thompson and others swear were going to put me in jail for life for the horrible crime of exposing them as lying, stalking, cowardly flakes.
FORM EMAIL!!!!!!
CONTACT INFO?

Speaking of "forms", Schattie, I want to know more about the forms you filed with the SEC. Specifically, 1) HOW did you get $10K to buy 5M shares; and 2) WHY did you sign them over to Paula Martin?