SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ping: TC Tina Cross (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28987)

Eviel Dewar June 5th 17 11:26 PM

Ping: TC Tina Cross

She used to beat Schattie like a gong.

Eviel Dewar June 6th 17 02:31 AM

Ping: TC Tina Cross

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 8:55:46 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Really? Don't even remember her. Most of you beat yourself like a gong, idiot. You're obsessing again. Ask yourself why I own you.

This Tina:

------------------------

Anna and Carl,
I think that some people are missing the point of your post. Maybe only
those who have experienced how nasty this man can get really
understand. I feel Scott is a very angry and insecure person who lashes
out at anyone who expresses an opinion contrary to his own. Scott does
not confine his anger to the news groups but sometimes (as Anna has
pointed out) also thru e-mail, mail and telephones. I feel that anyone
who has the patience and fortitude to read thru Scott's rambling posts
will pick up on the anger, fixations and hypocrisies contained in them.

The point of Anna's and Carl's post was that Scott threatened to take
events that are very personal and potentially embarrassing to them
public(as evidenced by Scott's own letters to Anna and Carl). The only
way to combat threats like those that Scott has made to Anna is to
steal his hammer and post what had to be very personal and private
information. This act had to be very painful and took great courage. I
personally admire both of you for it. It is my hope that Scott will
loose his fixation with each of you, move on and let you live your
lives together in peace.

I have been asked by many how to get Scott to stop when he fixates on
someone. The secret is that Scott is a classic bully and therefore you
can try any or all of the following.

1) Meet him in his own playground and play his game better than he does

2) Ignore him and don't get involved in his mind games

3) Don't take him seriously. This is only a news group and if someone
wants to make an ass of himself just laugh at him.

4) He can dish it out but he can't take it.

Tina

Vail: a better place with Carl and Anna

Jay Pique[_2_] June 6th 17 04:23 AM

Ping: TC Tina Cross

snip of obvious lies

dude you're an obese diabetic lumbering idiot with no friends here. no supporters. 70 years old. you fool no one. Can you spell pathetic?

Jay Pique[_2_] June 6th 17 05:43 AM

Ping: TC Tina Cross

chuckling dance, fat boy. : )

Eviel Dewar June 6th 17 01:29 PM

Ping: TC Tina Cross

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 12:23:43 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
snip of obvious lies

dude you're an obese diabetic lumbering idiot with no friends here. no supporters. 70 years old. you fool no one. Can you spell pathetic?

Even Bert doesn't support him anymore. Even Bert!