SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ski South America this Summer (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15718)

Summer on the Snow June 11th 07 04:42 PM

Ski South America this Summer

Hi Everyone,

As the mercury on our thermometers starts to rise in the United
States, the temperature is beginning to fall in the Andes Mountains of
Chile and Argentina, where its locals are gearing up for the best
skiing and snowboarding to be found in the world during the Southern
Hemisphere's winter months of late June through August.

At www.SummerOnTheSnow.com, we will help you organize an unforgettable
trip to South America 's skiing and riding hot-spots. Some of you
might prefer the convenience and modernism of Santiago, Chile, and its
world-class ski meccas within 70 minutes' drive of the city center.
Others, however, might prefer to travel "off the beaten path" a bit
more. If this fits your personality, may I introduce Bariloche,
Argentina - a quaint resort town on the shores of a breathtaking lake,
with peaks literally jutting out of the lake. The skiing and riding is
fantastic, and the surroundings are breathtaking.

We would love the opportunity to help you plan a ski or snowboard trip
in South America , and would love to answer any questions you may have
after familiarizing yourself with our web site at www.summeronthesnow.com.
Please keep us in mind for your next major ski or snowboard
adventure!

Thanks for your time. I hope to hear from you.

¡Saludos!

Steve Foster

Coordinator - Summer On The Snow
www.SummerOnTheSnow.com