SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Olympics: Where the slalom at? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=12683)

Mike M. Miskulin February 23rd 06 03:33 PM

Olympics: Where the slalom at?

While pondering the Universe, (PCB) wrote not-
:

Seen it listed on the olympics schedule for today and tomorrow. Haven't
seen/heard any promo or even mention of it at all on TV. Even this
evening, the moment when it's scheduled to be on. Women's slalom is
scheduled for tomorrow. Will that be skipped too?

I missed the start of last nights 'coverage' so cant say for sure but
there was no mens gs on that I saw. Schedule claims the womens will
be on tonight and I think they will live up to that.

Mike T February 23rd 06 03:42 PM

I missed the start of last nights 'coverage' so cant say for sure but
there was no mens gs on that I saw. Schedule claims the womens will
be on tonight and I think they will live up to that.

I'll be watching, especially the finals ;)

Mike T