SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Burton P1 HD bindings opinions? (vs. Catek Freeride) (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=355)

Biff November 3rd 03 01:55 AM

Burton P1 HD bindings opinions? (vs. Catek Freeride)

I am putting together a new setup this year, and so far have settled
on: Donek Wide 161, Northwave APX Project 9 boots.

I settled on the Donek from on-line comments. The boots I settled on
after also trying on Solomons and Burtons. The Northwave fit me the best.

The remaining question is the binding. The store I bought my boots from
was selling me on the Burton P1 HD binding, seems quite stiff and configurable.
I also looked at the Burton C16, but I couldn't see a reason to justify its
cost over the P1 HD.

The other option I was thinking of was trying out the Catek Freerides.

Opinions?

Thanks!