SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NYC - John Kerry Supporters Trample Woman (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=4875)

AstroPax March 23rd 04 04:20 AM

NYC - John Kerry Supporters Trample Woman

Unbelievable!

The guilty parties should be tried on charges of "Aggravated Assault".

Not exactly what I would call a "peaceful protest":

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...essage=8090306

-Astro

bdubya March 23rd 04 03:45 PM

NYC - John Kerry Supporters Trample Woman

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:20:30 -0700, AstroPax
wrote:

Unbelievable!

The guilty parties should be tried on charges of "Aggravated Assault".

Not exactly what I would call a "peaceful protest":

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...essage=8090306

That's really awful; I hope she's OK. Good thing some of the people
there helped her; I wonder if any of them were demonstrating as well.

Of course, the "John Kerry Supporters" bit is your own FNC-style
insertion, seeing as how he's not mentioned at all in either the text
or in any of the signs that are visible in the shots. How do you know
the tramplers weren't Naderites? Still an admirable effort, though.
You should forward it to Newsmax; maybe they can make it stick if they
repeat it enough.

bw