SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Backcountry Skating Trip (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3565)

Mark May 11th 04 03:40 PM

Backcountry Skating Trip

While I'm "here" posting on another topic, I figured I'd mention
today's FasterSkier.com article about our recent backcountry skate
trip, and give Torbjorn's site a plug. If you're interested in
reading, the direct link is at

http://www.fasterskier.com/training.php?id=1120

Mark

Ken Roberts May 11th 04 11:40 PM

Backcountry Skating Trip

Looks like the Sierras in California are having a great corn snow season.
Too bad I'm missing it this year, but it's great to see your photos, Mark.

In that third picture, it looks like two of you are using a technique other
than skating.

give Torbjorn's site a plug -- www.fasterskier.com

Yes, and looks like there's some other interesting articles there under
Training, Adventure.

Ken