SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Burton board identification (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=852)

Rob February 17th 04 03:31 AM

Burton board identification

Hey,

Can anyone tell me what burton board this is?
http://members.rogers.com/robertng/burton.jpg

I am a newbie snowboarder and dont really know too much about boards. The
guy selling it says that the bindings are burton as well. It is 159cm and 4
years old.

Also, when i go snowboarding, i see boards that are soooo flexible, they
bend so much. What type of snowboarding is the flexible ones used for?

Thanks for any information.

--
*spamguard in effect, please adjust when replying*

Rider Josh February 17th 04 06:38 PM

"Rob" hotmail.com@thesober wrote in message ...
Hey,

Can anyone tell me what burton board this is?
http://members.rogers.com/robertng/burton.jpg

I am a newbie snowboarder and dont really know too much about boards. The
guy selling it says that the bindings are burton as well. It is 159cm and 4
years old.

Also, when i go snowboarding, i see boards that are soooo flexible, they
bend so much. What type of snowboarding is the flexible ones used for?

Thanks for any information.

I think it is the 1996 A-deck 159.