SkiBanter

-   Backcountry Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   mounting bindings to fischer skiis (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14879)

gbgustav January 21st 07 11:06 PM

mounting bindings to fischer skiis

I just purchased a brand new set of fischer src skate skiis and
bindgins at a killer price - the store was going out of business and
would not mount them. I figured i could get jig diagram/instructions
off the net but have searched everywhere - no luck. Any help here? I
am confident that I have the equipment and skill to do this but need
some instructions and drill jig (template). Let me know!

Peter Clinch January 22nd 07 07:44 AM

gbgustav wrote:
I just purchased a brand new set of fischer src skate skiis and
bindgins at a killer price - the store was going out of business and
would not mount them. I figured i could get jig diagram/instructions
off the net but have searched everywhere - no luck. Any help here? I
am confident that I have the equipment and skill to do this but need
some instructions and drill jig (template). Let me know!

If it's skaters I'd guess you'd more likely get lucky on r.s.nordic than
r.s.backcountry.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK