SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Kicking Horse B.C. Cda (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=12022)

Martin Haig January 14th 06 06:22 PM

Kicking Horse B.C. Cda

Going to Kicking Horse for the First time. Anybody can tell me about the
mountain, tree skiing and bowls? What's the inside scoop on this place?

--
Martin, Helene & Jody
92 Ave. Prince Edward

tel: 514 693-9222
email:

Brent Harsh January 15th 06 01:09 AM

Martin Haig wrote:
Going to Kicking Horse for the First time. Anybody can tell me about the
mountain, tree skiing and bowls? What's the inside scoop on this place?

I also wouldn't mind a couple firsthand reports of the place... poking around the lodging options and the marketing, but words from those who have been there and enjoyed it make the diff... we're headed to Calgary 1st week in Feb and have always just hung out between LL and Sunshine; I want to head over to KH this year for at least a day, but probably could be convinced to stay overnight.

Looks like not as much snow as Sunshine yet there this year - is that usual?

--
Brent Harsh - KD4PBO /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Say
bharsh at ncroadrunner \ / NO to HTML in email and news.