SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Northwave boot/Drake bindings or Technine bindings (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=10563)

Tiburon27 July 14th 05 02:16 AM

Northwave boot/Drake bindings or Technine bindings

End of last season I bought the Northwave Quest Boa Lacing System boot.
Size 11. The boots are too narrow for my XL Forum bindings.
Which bindings would fit better:
L Drake
XL Drake
L Technine
XL Technine

Maybe someone else rides size 11 Northwaves and one of these bindings.
I figure the Drakes are the way to go as the same company makes Northwave
boots. But what size Drakes?

PS. Normally I'd just go to the local shops but everyone has either sent
back or squirreled away last year's stock and can't be bothered to take it
out for a crazy guy who wants to buy bindings in the middle of summer.

John Davison July 21st 05 04:30 AM

I wear Salomon Malamutes, size 13, with large Drake F-60s. Your 11s
should fit large Drakes just fine. XL would definitely be too big.

~J.