SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wengen, Late March (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=8562)

Sammy February 24th 05 02:57 PM

Wengen, Late March

Could someone please share the snow-record for Wengen in late March in
recent years? Should we take ice-skates?

Sammy

Julian Barkway February 24th 05 04:04 PM

"Sammy" spake thusly to the assembled multitudes,
agog with barely concealed anticipation:

Could someone please share the snow-record for Wengen in late March in
recent years? Should we take ice-skates?

Should be pretty good. I was there in April last year and had a great day's
skiing. Lower slopes were a little rough but up in the main area the snow
was perfect.

--
| Julian Barkway, |"In the US, irony is a mark left on your clothes by |
| Zurich, | a bad laundry service." - David Kennedy |
| | (Hint: Capitals are out...) |