SkiBanter

-   Backcountry Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Vernon backcountry (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14788)

Tubs January 12th 07 03:11 PM

Vernon backcountry

Hi all

I'm in Vernon Feb 20 thru Mar 7th and would be interested in meeting up
with anyone interested in some backcountry skiing close to Vernon. Post
me a note.

Tim

monk January 13th 07 01:26 PM

Vernon backcountry

Vernon, NJ???? If so............Vernon and the word backcountry dont
belong in the same sentence. There is no such thing. Vernon might not even
have snow. Its been horribly warm here.
ps.com...