SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This One Deserves Special Attention (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17463)

pigo[_2_] April 3rd 08 06:08 PM

This One Deserves Special Attention

twobuddha wrote:

Geez, and here I thought I just exposed you as a dumb****....and this
from the freak who falsely accused me of molesting children. Then
accuses me of homosexuality, etc. But you're not a psychopath. You
really don't know what you are doing. Get help, nutcase.

So he says "falsely accused me of molesting children" (which most of
us are of the opinion that it is true).
But then the slip up: "accuses me of homosexuality". Since he didn't
include "falsely" I am going to consider that as MORE confirmation
that it is true. The context is clear. And.......not that there is
anything wrong with that!

Richard Henry April 3rd 08 06:49 PM

On Apr 3, 11:08*am, pigo wrote:
*twobuddha wrote:
Geez, and here I thought I just exposed you as a dumb****....and this
from the freak who falsely accused me of molesting children. *Then
accuses me of homosexuality, etc. *But you're not a psychopath. *You
really don't know what you are doing. *Get help, nutcase.

So he says "falsely accused me of molesting children" (which most of
us are of the opinion that it is true).
But then the slip up: "accuses me of homosexuality". Since he didn't
include "falsely" I am going to consider that as MORE confirmation
that it is true. The context is clear. And.......not that there is
anything wrong with that!

But he did say "accuses me", which in the context leads me to believe
that he thinks there is something wrong with that.

pigo[_2_] April 3rd 08 09:59 PM

On Apr 3, 12:49*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:08*am, pigo wrote:

*twobuddha wrote:
Geez, and here I thought I just exposed you as a dumb****....and this
from the freak who falsely accused me of molesting children. *Then
accuses me of homosexuality, etc. *But you're not a psychopath. *You
really don't know what you are doing. *Get help, nutcase.

So he says "falsely accused me of molesting children" (which most of
us are of the opinion that it is true).
But then the slip up: "accuses me of homosexuality". Since he didn't
include "falsely" I am going to consider that as MORE confirmation
that it is true. The context is clear. And.......not that there is
anything wrong with that!

But he did say "accuses me", which in the context leads me to believe
that he thinks there is something wrong with that.

Well maybe he's a homosexual homophobe? It wouldn't be at the top of
*his* list of oddities.

twobuddha April 4th 08 03:26 AM

On Apr 3, 11:08 am, pigo wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Geez, and here I thought I just exposed you as a dumb****....and this
from the freak who falsely accused me of molesting children. Then
accuses me of homosexuality, etc. But you're not a psychopath. You
really don't know what you are doing. Get help, nutcase.

So he says "falsely accused me of molesting children" (which most of
us are of the opinion that it is true).
But then the slip up: "accuses me of homosexuality". Since he didn't
include "falsely" I am going to consider that as MORE confirmation
that it is true. The context is clear. And.......not that there is
anything wrong with that!

Holy ****, this freak truly has fried his brain. Hey, Thompson?
Aliens are flying out of my butt right now and are heading down to SLC
on a mission to turn you into a hermaphrodite.
Stop drinking, Thompson. Get off the drugs. Your brain may yet
recover.
In the meantime, you dickless coward, go **** yourself. Before the
monkeys get there...

twobuddha April 4th 08 03:27 AM

On Apr 3, 11:49 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:08 am, pigo wrote:

twobuddha wrote:
Geez, and here I thought I just exposed you as a dumb****....and this
from the freak who falsely accused me of molesting children. Then
accuses me of homosexuality, etc. But you're not a psychopath. You
really don't know what you are doing. Get help, nutcase.

So he says "falsely accused me of molesting children" (which most of
us are of the opinion that it is true).
But then the slip up: "accuses me of homosexuality". Since he didn't
include "falsely" I am going to consider that as MORE confirmation
that it is true. The context is clear. And.......not that there is
anything wrong with that!

But he did say "accuses me", which in the context leads me to believe
that he thinks there is something wrong with that.

Holy ****, a psychopath and a wet brain discuss the fine details of
smearing, defamatory bull****.
This place never ceases to amaze me....

Harry Weiner April 4th 08 10:29 AM

This One Deserves Special Attention

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:26:51 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Holy ****, this freak truly has fried his brain. Hey, Thompson?
Aliens are flying out of my butt right now and are heading down to SLC
on a mission to turn you into a hermaphrodite.
Stop drinking, Thompson. Get off the drugs. Your brain may yet
recover.
In the meantime, you dickless coward, go **** yourself. Before the
monkeys get there...

Your fantasies are getting weirder.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

twobuddha[_2_] April 4th 08 03:59 PM

wrote this crap:

Holy ****, this freak truly has fried his brain. *Hey, Thompson?
Aliens are flying out of my butt right now and are heading down to SLC
on a mission to turn you into a hermaphrodite.
Stop drinking, Thompson. *Get off the drugs. *Your brain may yet
recover.
In the meantime, you dickless coward, go **** yourself. *Before the
monkeys get there...

Your fantasies are getting weirder.

Monkeys are on the way to Toledo, freak, looking for you. They want
to Tony Packo your butt while you drink mead.
Grease up, freak.