SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   FS: Ride Timeless 167 (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=7786)

Jason Medeiros January 24th 05 02:01 AM

FS: Ride Timeless 167

drop me a line if you're looking for a big, stiff board. too big for me.
i can ship....

here is what ride says about their timeless:
THE ULTIMATE FREERIDING MACHINE

The ultimate freeride deck for the masses, the Timeless is Cap responsive
and full of drive. Quick and solid, the Timeless is the board of choice for
the resort and/or backcountry Rider whose focus is turning smooth and Riding
fast on any snow. Never willing to under-perform, the Timeless allows the
Rider to do more with its proven Bi-Radial shape.

SHAPE: Directional Multi-Beam Design
SIDECUT: Bi-Radial
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES: 37° Misty 2+ Con - Cap / Aggression Core / RideGlide
Sintered Fusion Base / Hybrid Fiberglass (Tri and Biaxial) / CarbonEx and
Aramid Reinforcement / Fusion Tip and Tail / Patented True-Flex Inserts /
Dual Resin System
MSRP: $530.00

--

jmed

Jason Medeiros January 31st 05 10:55 PM

hey folks,
i put this up on ebay. starting bid $150...it's a great board if you are
looking for a Timeless...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

or: http://tinyurl.com/4tcfp

i hope this one finds a good home...