SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Discount tix for Summit County? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=12098)

Miko the pooch January 19th 06 02:00 AM

Discount tix for Summit County?

In article ,
Sven Golly writes:
Anyone know of any deals out there? I will be skiing Breck, A-Basin,
Copper, etc. during early February.

As stated at http://www.summitcove.com/discounts/index.php,

All Colorado ski resorts make it difficult for anyone coming from out of
state to get a great deal on lift tickets. Don't expect to get a great
deal anywhere if you didn't start looking in late September or early October.

So about the only way to get a deal is to see if you can work it as part of
a package with lodging. Or maybe go to http://denver.craigslist.org/ and
see if anybody wants to sell you a "4-pass" or part of it...

Thanks for subsidising our cheap season passes BTW.
Make sure to visit often.

bruno.