SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Check out this photo! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=30034)

Eviel Dewar March 2nd 20 03:02 AM

Check out this photo!

LMAO!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESE2f6LX...g&name=900x900

Harvard Horvath March 2nd 20 03:33 PM

Check out this photo!

[Default] On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 20:02:31 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

LMAO!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESE2f6LX...g&name=900x900

I find this highly amusing. I have the same painting in my dining
room. (Next to, "Dogs Playing Poker,") I realize Jesus and the
twelve apostles were Jewish and the Last Supper was during Passover.
This makes me wonder if mayonnaise is kosher.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Eviel Dewar March 2nd 20 04:20 PM

Check out this photo!

eviel dewar wrote this crap:

LMAO!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESE2f6LX...g&name=900x900

I find this highly amusing. I have the same painting in my dining
room. (Next to, "Dogs Playing Poker,") I realize Jesus and the
twelve apostles were Jewish and the Last Supper was during Passover.
This makes me wonder if mayonnaise is kosher.

Maybe that's why Schattie converted to Judaism!

Harvard Horvath March 2nd 20 10:07 PM

Check out this photo!

[Default] On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 09:20:38 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar

eviel dewar wrote this crap:

LMAO!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESE2f6LX...g&name=900x900

I find this highly amusing. I have the same painting in my dining
room. (Next to, "Dogs Playing Poker,") I realize Jesus and the
twelve apostles were Jewish and the Last Supper was during Passover.
This makes me wonder if mayonnaise is kosher.

Maybe that's why Schattie converted to Judaism!

I was thinking about sending a jar of mayonnaise to Pete Bootyjudge,
but he, "pulled out early." yuk yuk.