SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Year's Resolutions (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=30010)

Harvard Horvath December 30th 19 09:49 PM

New Year's Resolutions

This is the time of the year when everyone should resolve to be a
better person. This year I resolve to:

1. Quit smoking. (I do this every year and I haven't smoked since
1982. I feel better already.)

2. Donate a large portion of my lottery winnings to the Catholic
Church. (Maybe when God reads this he might let me win the lottery.)

3. Run the mile in under 4 minutes. (Gotta have one to throw out.)

Happy New Year everyone. God bless us, all of us.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Jay Pique[_2_] December 31st 19 01:32 AM

New Year's Resolutions

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 5:49:14 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:
This is the time of the year when everyone should resolve to be a
better person.

Eat a bag of dicks - I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behaviour. I'm perfect just the way I am.

- JP

Harvard Horvath January 1st 20 01:03 AM

New Year's Resolutions

[Default] On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 18:32:25 -0800 (PST), Jay Pique
wrote this crap:

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 5:49:14 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:
This is the time of the year when everyone should resolve to be a
better person.

Eat a bag of dicks - I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous
behaviour. I'm perfect just the way I am.

You strike me as a man of low ambition. Most men have a drive for
competition. Even dogs are competitive. I'm not a psychiatrist, but
I did go to Harvard medical school. My non-professional opinion of
you is that you are a burned-out druggie and a loser. I shall spend
no more time on you.

Harvard Horvath January 1st 20 01:05 AM

New Year's Resolutions

[Default] On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 23:01:57 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 2:49:14 PM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
This is the time of the year when everyone should resolve to be a
better person. This year I resolve to:

1. Quit smoking. (I do this every year and I haven't smoked since
1982. I feel better already.)

2. Donate a large portion of my lottery winnings to the Catholic
Church. (Maybe when God reads this he might let me win the lottery.)

3. Run the mile in under 4 minutes. (Gotta have one to throw out.)

Happy New Year everyone. God bless us, all of us.

How about providing a verifiable ID?

Sure. I have one right here. Just show up and you can see it.