SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Some bad bug bites (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=29879)

Eviel Dewar August 29th 19 11:21 PM

Some bad bug bites

I had some really bad bites recently. Mosquitoes, spiders, I don't know what, but they itched like hell, especially when you gave in and scratched them. They even bled a little, and left marks which took a long time to fade. Brutal!

I guess you could call me an insect survivor.

Eviel Dewar August 30th 19 03:34 PM

Some bad bug bites

On Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 11:22:24 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 4:21:36 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
I had some really bad bites recently. Mosquitoes, spiders, I don't know what, but they itched like hell, especially when you gave in and scratched them. They even bled a little, and left marks which took a long time to fade. Brutal!

I guess you could call me an insect survivor.

More accurate to call you a cockroach. I thoroughly enjoy watching you **** yourself, this perversion is fascinating. Imagine how your parole officer would react. BWHAHAHAHAHA, etc.

Stop mocking insect survivors!