SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jackson Hole Sucks (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=4584)

Jeff Davis January 26th 04 09:56 PM

Jackson Hole Sucks

The Subject Sez It! Jackson Hole Sucks. They can't even groom the
whole mountian. Its too steep. Its too cold. Stay away! Go to Vail.
Or Snowbird. At least they can groom the mountian. People die at
Jackson Hole all the time. Don't waste your money on Jackson Hole.
Tell your friends. Jackson Hole Sucks!
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Richard Henry January 26th 04 10:13 PM

Jackson Hole Sucks

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
.. .
The Subject Sez It! Jackson Hole Sucks. They can't even groom the
whole mountian. Its too steep. Its too cold. Stay away! Go to Vail.
Or Snowbird. At least they can groom the mountian. People die at
Jackson Hole all the time. Don't waste your money on Jackson Hole.
Tell your friends. Jackson Hole Sucks!

I agree.

You will have a much better moutain/shopping experience at Vail.

Terd Fartingmor January 26th 04 11:55 PM

Jackson Hole Sucks

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:13:12 -0800, "Richard Henry"
wrote this crap:

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
. ..
The Subject Sez It! Jackson Hole Sucks. They can't even groom the
whole mountian. Its too steep. Its too cold. Stay away! Go to Vail.
Or Snowbird. At least they can groom the mountian. People die at
Jackson Hole all the time. Don't waste your money on Jackson Hole.
Tell your friends. Jackson Hole Sucks!

I agree.

You will have a much better moutain/shopping experience at Vail.

Can't you tell when he's trying to keep people away from his favorite
hill?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jeff Davis January 27th 04 12:46 AM

Jackson Hole Sucks

In article fahRb.1428$fD.748@fed1read02,
Richard Henry wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
. ..
The Subject Sez It! Jackson Hole Sucks. They can't even groom the

You will have a much better moutain/shopping experience at Vail.

Oh yeah. Next time I go *MOUTIAN* shopping, I'll go to Vail.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Richard Henry January 27th 04 01:03 AM

Jackson Hole Sucks

"Terd Fartingmor" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:13:12 -0800, "Richard Henry"
wrote this crap:

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
. ..
The Subject Sez It! Jackson Hole Sucks. They can't even groom the
whole mountian. Its too steep. Its too cold. Stay away! Go to Vail.
Or Snowbird. At least they can groom the mountian. People die at
Jackson Hole all the time. Don't waste your money on Jackson Hole.
Tell your friends. Jackson Hole Sucks!

I agree.

You will have a much better moutain/shopping experience at Vail.

Can't you tell when he's trying to keep people away from his favorite
hill?

If he is skiing at Vail, he will be away from MY favorite hill.

uglymoney January 27th 04 01:21 AM

Jackson Hole Sucks

On 26 Jan 2004 22:56:37 GMT, (Jeff Davis)
wrote:

The Subject Sez It! Jackson Hole Sucks. They can't even groom the
whole mountian. Its too steep. Its too cold. Stay away! Go to Vail.
Or Snowbird. At least they can groom the mountian. People die at
Jackson Hole all the time. Don't waste your money on Jackson Hole.
Tell your friends. Jackson Hole Sucks!

The worst part about JH is all the cheap rundown motels that don't
even bother with room service. It is abhorrent. The best nightlife
takes place not at the ski area, and not in the town, but in some
podunk town named Wilson, where a bunch of hicks gather in some sort
of redneck ritual that only a skier from Cody could appreciate.

And the scenery sucks. Its always cloudy. I've gone weeks without
seeing the Tetons.

nate

FHemmer209 January 27th 04 02:31 AM

Jackson Hole Sucks

uglymoney wrote:

I've gone weeks without
seeing the Tetons.

Buy her a drink first.

Fred

uglymoney January 27th 04 03:02 AM

Jackson Hole Sucks

On 27 Jan 2004 03:31:17 GMT, o (FHemmer209)
wrote:

uglymoney wrote:

I've gone weeks without
seeing the Tetons.

Buy her a drink first.

Fred

Make it months. I live in Iowa. Damned mercanaries.

http://drunkard.com/issues/11-03/11-03-bartender.htm

nate

Marty January 27th 04 03:10 AM

Jackson Hole Sucks

"FHemmer209" wrote in message
uglymoney wrote:

I've gone weeks without
seeing the Tetons.

Buy her a drink first.

:-)

If we had a POTM (Post Of The Month) award in this NG, I would nominate this
one.
--
Marty

Richard Henry January 27th 04 04:18 AM

Jackson Hole Sucks

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
.. .
In article fahRb.1428$fD.748@fed1read02,
Richard Henry wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
. ..
The Subject Sez It! Jackson Hole Sucks. They can't even groom the

You will have a much better moutain/shopping experience at Vail.

Oh yeah. Next time I go *MOUTIAN* shopping, I'll go to Vail.

If you're going to lame me on my misspelling, at least misspell it
correctly.