SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Attention SoCal Skiers! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17089)

The Real Bev January 20th 08 11:55 PM

Attention SoCal Skiers!

Test-drive a jeep and get a Big Bear lift ticket free. Don't thank me,
I'm here to help.

--
Cheers, Bev
"It's too bad stupidity isn't painful." - A. S. LaVey

D. January 21st 08 12:05 AM

Attention SoCal Skiers!

some people will do ANYTHING
for a free ticket !
D.

Richard Henry January 21st 08 01:40 AM

Attention SoCal Skiers!

On Jan 20, 4:55*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Test-drive a jeep and get a Big Bear lift ticket free. *Don't thank me,
I'm here to help.

--
Cheers, Bev
"It's too bad stupidity isn't painful." - A. S. LaVey

Can I test-drive to Big Bear for the day?

The Real Bev January 21st 08 03:23 AM

Attention SoCal Skiers!

Richard Henry wrote:

On Jan 20, 4:55 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Test-drive a jeep and get a Big Bear lift ticket free. Don't thank me,
I'm here to help.

Can I test-drive to Big Bear for the day?

Take it up with your dealer!

The Real Bev January 21st 08 03:26 AM

Attention SoCal Skiers!

D. wrote:

some people will do ANYTHING for a free ticket !

People who think like I do get to retire 12 years ago. You still
working full time?

D. January 21st 08 03:16 PM

Attention SoCal Skiers!

As a matter of fact I don't but I do have a season pass .
thanks for asking ,
D.