SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Scottee's last day (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15630)

Harry Weiner May 21st 07 10:32 PM

Scottee's last day

RIIIIING!

SH: "Suicide Hotline"

SA: "My name is Scott Abraham, and I'm considering suicide."

SH: Scott Abraham? You've been on Suicide Watch for months. It's
about time you called. It says on my computer that you own guns. Do
you have a loaded gun in your hand?

SA: Yes. I always carry a gun.

SH: Good. Listen carefully. Put the muzzle in your mouth, and point
it up to the roof of your mouth, and carefully squeeze the trigger.

SA: Aren't you supposed to be talking me out of suicide?

SH: Not you. It says on my computer that you're a worthless piece of
****, with no redeeming qualities. It says here that even losers look
down on you. I even get a bonus if you kill yourself while talking to
me. It says that you've ****ed your mother, your brother, sheep, and
carney freaks. You have no friends, and you live in your mother's
basement. Something about being an oxygen thief, and you enjoy
imitating a talking urinal. The only good thing about you is that
homeless winos that are panhandling can carry signs that say, "At
least I'm not Scott Abraham."

SH: now, do you have that gun in your mouth? I'm trying to earn that
bonus.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Two Buddha May 22nd 07 02:25 AM

Scottee's last day

Ring.

Hi, I'm Dickless Horvath. I'm considering suicide. I'm going to show up in
front of Scott Abraham and give him some ****.

.com...

Dave Cartman May 22nd 07 03:37 AM

Scottee's last day

In article ,
Harry wrote:

RIIIIING!

Horvath!!! My yachter! Where have you been? Tell us of you adventures.

The Real Bev May 22nd 07 05:55 AM

Scottee's last day

Dave Cartman wrote:

In article ,
Harry wrote:

RIIIIING!

Horvath!!! My yachter! Where have you been?

Latvia. Can't you read?

Tell us of you adventures.

Yessssss!

--
Cheers,
Bev

Harry Weiner May 22nd 07 10:47 AM

Scottee's last day

On Mon, 21 May 2007 19:25:35 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

Ring.

Hi, I'm Dickless Horvath. I'm considering suicide. I'm going to show up in
front of Scott Abraham and give him some ****.

"Give him some ****"? No. I'm going to give him some serious medical
emergencies.

Too bad Coward Scottee never shows up where he says he is.

clarencedarrow May 22nd 07 12:39 PM

Scottee's last day

On May 21, 6:32 pm, Harry wrote:
snip

You forgot-He has no money to buy bullets.

clarencedarrow May 22nd 07 12:40 PM

Scottee's last day

Bob F May 22nd 07 03:38 PM

Scottee's last day

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message

A pile of crude crap

If this really necessary. It is really in very bad taste. Scott is
really obnoxious, but why on earth do you idiots keep egging him on?
Block him and forget him.

Bob

K. A. Cannon May 22nd 07 04:57 PM

Scottee's last day

"Two Buddha" posted
in alt.flame on Mon, 21 May 2007
19:25:35 -0700:

[...]

Vizzini

Inconceivable!

Vizzini

You sad ****er are still going on with this?
Wow....****ing wow.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

Harry Weiner May 22nd 07 09:43 PM

Scottee's last day

On Mon, 21 May 2007 17:37:54 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

In article ,
Harry wrote:

RIIIIING!

Horvath!!! My yachter! Where have you been? Tell us of you adventures.

I've accumulated 350G in a safety deposit box. My comic book
collection is worth a fortune. (I've got the very first issue of
Silver Surfer.) My Harley collection is worth a King's ransom. My
house is now worth a ****load. The property my father bought in
Florida is lakefront property, and riverfront property. It's now
worth a bazillion dollars.

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah. You know I'm a retired military
officer. The State Attorney General just sent me a letter saying that
because I am one one of the State's leading and most respected
citizens, I'm being recommended to the Gov to fill an important post.

Oh yeah. I'm engaged to one of the most beautiful and wonderful
ladies in the world.