SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   simply glide (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28097)

[email protected] October 30th 13 07:23 PM

simply glide

Hi,
I've compiled a few pages about the "no glide wax" approach initiated by Leonid Kuzmin.
Also in french, which was my initial intention, as information on steel scrapping didn't exist in french

http://simplyglide.wordpress.com/

gr[_4_] November 2nd 13 12:32 PM

simply glide

On 10/30/2013 4:23 PM, wrote:
Hi,
I've compiled a few pages about the "no glide wax" approach initiated by Leonid Kuzmin.
Also in french, which was my initial intention, as information on steel scrapping didn't exist in french

http://simplyglide.wordpress.com/

Thanks! Nice compilation and update on this very interesting topic.