SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   No new posts? Trouble in Google and Newsfeed-land? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2430)

Jeff Potter October 16th 03 09:10 PM

No new posts? Trouble in Google and Newsfeed-land?

Are we all just sick with colds? Is anyone posting?

I was using Slurp for a newsfeed (well, my ISP was) but they SUCK.
(Coincedence?)

Google seems weird these days, too.

Anyone know of a good newsfeed?

--

Jeff Potter
****

Gary Jacobson October 17th 03 06:05 PM

No new posts? Trouble in Google and Newsfeed-land?

Here's an interesting one from my wife a chiropractor and clinical
nutritionist who suggested we try it on the flight to Europe to ski last
year:

Coat your nostrils with an antibiotic salve.

She's usually not into that kind of thing, but something came over her I
guess.
Seems to me that I got a cold over there. But of course that was after a
marathon and all the related stress.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

.. .