SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New homestyle ski vids up at YouTube... (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=20048)

jeff potter March 10th 10 12:26 PM

New homestyle ski vids up at YouTube...

I just uploaded several new touring-scenic videos at YouTube, username
JeffOYB. (A month ago I put up a few how-to vids.)

*Crust skating golf course -- taken using crazy POLE-CAM

*Crust skating fields of local wildlife area -- helmet cam

*Crust and corn skiing at local nature-area trails -- helmet cam

*Oh, and a fresh upload of my classic (first) ski skating video with
music-track -- hirez version to replace nasty old lorez

--JP
oyb