SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Need for this group waning?! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28892)

[email protected] March 20th 15 05:41 PM

Need for this group waning?!

Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still need to keep this group active???

The Real Bev[_4_] March 21st 15 02:18 AM

Need for this group waning?!

On 03/20/2015 10:41 AM, wrote:
Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still need to keep this group active???

Sentimental value.

--
Cheers, Bev
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock

downhill March 22nd 15 02:35 PM

Need for this group waning?!

The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/20/2015 10:41 AM, wrote:
Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still
need to keep this group active???

Sentimental value.

The other group is still drawing loons and wingnuts.....

Bob F March 22nd 15 05:32 PM

Need for this group waning?!

wrote:
Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still
need to keep this group active???

With the incredible intellect currently being displayed in the parent group, I'm
not so sure.

lal_truckee March 23rd 15 05:57 PM

Need for this group waning?!

On 3/20/15 10:41 AM, wrote:
Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still need to keep this group active???

Too early to tell...