SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   scottabe (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=4336)

. December 19th 03 02:52 AM

scottabe

Scott;
You are a very sick person. I do not know you nor do you know me,
however, you need quite a bit of help.
No not everyone is out to get you.
Now do yourself and everyone else a favor and go away.
No games, no bull**** just go to your room and lick your wounds.
bye, bye....

Terd Fartingmor December 19th 03 10:56 AM

scottabe

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:31:04 -0500, Olaf Timandahaff
wrote this crap:

Scott's off skiing right now.

That's the keyphrase for "jail"?

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

scottabe December 19th 03 06:52 PM

scottabe

in article , Olaf Timandahaff at
wrote on 12/19/03 7:04 AM:

In article ,
says...
wrote this crap:

Scott's off skiing right now.

That's the keyphrase for "jail"?

[first a wild brawl, _then_ accommodation in the local crowbar hotel]
[keyphrase freebee]

First, a **** off you lying coward, then a challenge to use a real name and
spew that **** in person, then a BMDF.
BTW, skiing was wonderful.
And **** off again, you lying scum.

scottabe December 19th 03 06:52 PM

scottabe

in article , Terd Fartingmor at

wrote this crap:

Scott's off skiing right now.

That's the keyphrase for "jail"?

This from Horvath, who just spent a month in jail for indecent exposure?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Terd Fartingmor December 20th 03 12:23 AM

scottabe

wrote this crap:

Scott's off skiing right now.

That's the keyphrase for "jail"?

This from Horvath, who just spent a month in jail for indecent exposure?

You lie, Trunk butt.

scottabe December 20th 03 12:37 AM

scottabe

wrote on 12/19/03 5:23 PM:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:52:54 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

in article
, Terd Fartingmor at

wrote this crap:

Scott's off skiing right now.

That's the keyphrase for "jail"?

This from Horvath, who just spent a month in jail for indecent exposure?

You lie, Trunk butt.

Hardly. Might be a different Horvath, but since you are a craven coward and
refuse to provide a verifiable identity, I'm going to go with what the
Toledo cops told me.
You just spent a month in jail, asshole. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! And I just got in
five days of skiing in Montana, Trunk Butt.
Got the balls to say that in person? Why do I ask? You ain't even got the
balls to provide a verifiable name and address, hiding like Saddam in a
rathole.
Like that bully, all bluff and no balls.

Vern93 December 20th 03 12:51 AM

scottabe

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

hiding like Saddam in a
rathole.

You obviously didn't get the memo. It was a "spider hole."

I have the feeling that this is the night you finally get the rest of it
sorted out too.

Dave

scottabe December 20th 03 01:04 AM

scottabe

in article , Vern93
at
wrote on 12/19/03 5:51 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

hiding like Saddam in a
rathole.

You obviously didn't get the memo. It was a "spider hole."

A rat in a rathole. Like you. Hiding like Saddam in a rathole, stalking
and threatening but never having the balls to show up in person.

I have the feeling that this is the night you finally get the rest of it
sorted out too.

You're gonna show up on my doorstep and stalk me in person instead of just
on the web?
There is a God.

Vern93 December 20th 03 01:48 AM

scottabe

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

You obviously didn't get the memo. It was a "spider hole."

A rat in a rathole. Like you. Hiding like Saddam in a rathole,

Actually, it's a rather nice 5 room cottage. Newly renovated after a
brief run in with a tornado.

stalking
and threatening but never having the balls to show up in person.

If it makes you feel better (and while I'm sure it's a lovely town) I
have no plans to visit Seattle.

You're gonna show up on my doorstep and stalk me in person instead of just
on the web?

See above. We'll save the "I'm not a stalker" aspect of this discussion
for another day.

There is a God.

We sure could use one.

Try to have a pleasant weekend.

Dave

scottabe December 20th 03 04:24 AM

scottabe

in article , Vern93
at
wrote on 12/19/03 6:48 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

You obviously didn't get the memo. It was a "spider hole."

A rat in a rathole. Like you. Hiding like Saddam in a rathole,

Actually, it's a rather nice 5 room cottage. Newly renovated after a
brief run in with a tornado.

Actually, it is a rathole. A rat hides there.

stalking
and threatening but never having the balls to show up in person.

If it makes you feel better (and while I'm sure it's a lovely town) I
have no plans to visit Seattle.

You visiting Seattle and having the balls to show up in person would make me
feel better, coward.

You're gonna show up on my doorstep and stalk me in person instead of just
on the web?

See above. We'll save the "I'm not a stalker" aspect of this discussion
for another day.

You're a stalker. Not to mention a coward, a criminal, a pathological liar,
and a pathetic asshole who gets his jollies lying and manipulating and
stalking.

There is a God.

We sure could use one.

You could use one. I have one. Taught me how to be a decent human being,
something you do not understand.

Try to have a pleasant weekend.

Try to be a decent human being. Just try. You'll fail for a long time, but
you will be rewarded for trying not to be such a cowardly scumbag stalker.