SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Why XC is Cool"---essay ever-further revised! (no bike stuff) (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=12338)

[email protected] February 3rd 06 02:36 PM

"Why XC is Cool"---essay ever-further revised! (no bike stuff)

Sorry to keep belaboring this but I revised my "Why XC is Cool" essay
yet again, making it pure XC oriented. I took out the main tie-in it
had before of "why bikers should ski" (I relegated that version to the
AllBikeMag.com website). Anyway, it's still too long (rats) but darn
there's a lot of XC coolness in it that hasn't been in print before,
that I've seen anyway:

http://outyourbackdoor.com/article.php?id=558

--JP