SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Alta - New Lift (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=8636)

AstroPax July 31st 03 03:55 PM

Alta - New Lift

It's pretty much official now:

During the summer of 2004, Alta Lifts Co. will replace the Germania
and Collins lifts with a single HSQ running from the Wildcat base up
to Germania pass.

-Astro
http://www.xmission.com/users/hound/...2-03/index.htm

klaus July 31st 03 04:25 PM

In rec.skiing.alpine.moderated AstroPax wrote:
It's pretty much official now:

During the summer of 2004, Alta Lifts Co. will replace the Germania
and Collins lifts with a single HSQ running from the Wildcat base up
to Germania pass.

Well, that'll make it easier for the snowboarders... And the High
Traverse will turn into I-15 at rush hour.

-klaus

John Webb August 1st 03 05:50 PM

In article , AstroPax
wrote:

It's pretty much official now:

During the summer of 2004, Alta Lifts Co. will replace the Germania
and Collins lifts with a single HSQ running from the Wildcat base up
to Germania pass.

-Astro
http://www.xmission.com/users/hound/...2-03/index.htm

And up their tix price to 60 or 70 like PC/DV ??

If they really wish to do something useful realign the Supreme lift
which has walking at the top (& bottom).

John in MD