SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Inglenook Lodge-Jay VT (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1934)

Mark September 17th 03 12:40 PM

Inglenook Lodge-Jay VT

I just made reservations for a four day weekend (annual guys getaway
weekend) at the Inglenook Lodge in Jay VT. It will be our first time
going to Jay. My friends said they wanted a change. The last four
years we went to Killington or Sugarbush.

Doing my usual in depth research (a Jay reservations operator said "oh
yeah, I know that place...it's nice", and looking at their website
which shows nice rooms and an indoor pool), I booked our trip there.
Last night a friend of my wife's from work...who knows everything
about everything told her the Inglenook is a dump! I haven't been
able to find anything on the NG other than a couple of positive
comments. Does anyone have any first hand experience staying at the
Inglenook Lodge...food, accomodations, amenities etc? If this turns
out to be a bad choice, I'll be hearing about it from my friends for
the next year.

If you prefer, please post me a private e-mail

Thanks
Mark

Lucifer November 22nd 03 11:45 PM

Inglenook Lodge-Jay VT

Inglenook is fine. It's not "honeymoon" quality but it's been around a long
time and wouldn't be if it were a dump. Jay is awesome and you will have a
great time.

om...