SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rollerski Race with Most Vertical Climb? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=26524)

Jon[_3_] May 30th 11 11:02 AM

Rollerski Race with Most Vertical Climb?

I'm just curious what rollerski hill climb offers the most vertical.
The largest one I could find on the web looks looks to be "Climb to
the Castle" up Whiteface Mountain in New York (2,000 vertical feet).

But I would have thought there would be something with a bit more,
somewhere in the world... Does anyone know of anything?

Thanks,

Jon

[email protected] May 31st 11 02:31 AM

On May 30, 7:02*am, Jon wrote:
I'm just curious what rollerski hill climb offers the most vertical.
The largest one I could find on the web looks looks to be "Climb to
the Castle" up Whiteface Mountain in New York (2,000 vertical feet).

But I would have thought there would be something with a bit more,
somewhere in the world... *Does anyone know of anything?

Thanks,

Jon

Check greylock mt climb. I am not certain about the vertical though.