SkiBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   FS: Lowe Alpine Waterproof/Breathable Jacket (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=5317)

Steve January 4th 04 05:28 AM

FS: Lowe Alpine Waterproof/Breathable Jacket

Lowe Alpine Pro Jacket (new with tags attached)
Navy/Royal
Size Medium

$269 retail, Selling for $140

This is a waterproof and breathable technical shell jacket made out of Lowe
Alpine's gore-tex type material called Triplepoint Ceramic. This is a sweet
jacket (features below). I am selling because I need size small. Great for
skiing, kicking around town in the rain, or other outdoor adventure.

Contact me at
Pictures available upon request.

Features:

Triplepoint Ceramic with Dry Yarn Technology - (waterproof / breathable
fabric which has been rated better than Gore-Tex for breathability)
Articulated elbows
Vertical chest pockets
Swivel hood
Adjustable cuffs