SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Skiing Whistler? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1980)

Michael Hadac November 9th 03 09:13 PM

Skiing Whistler?

Planning a ski trip to Whistler? Want to know more about Vancouver? Check
this link for the two brand new products about the 2010 Olympic cities.
Send a CD to a friend or your family oveseas. They make a great christmas
gifts!

http://www.artexx.ca

Help us introduce BC to the world, become a CD distributor! Check out the
profit margins.

Have fun browsing, Michael.

stuart November 9th 03 09:54 PM

Skiing Whistler?

"Michael Hadac" wrote in message
Planning a ski trip to Whistler? Want to know more about Vancouver? Check
this link for the two brand new products about the 2010 Olympic cities.
Send a CD to a friend or your family oveseas. They make a great christmas
gifts!

http://www.artexx.ca

Help us introduce BC to the world, become a CD distributor! Check out the
profit margins.

Fantastic Mark-Up? 1000% 3000%? Tell me more, I am interested....

Have fun browsing, Michael.