SkiBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   need advice (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=5330)

Bill January 16th 04 05:10 PM

need advice

I'd like to buy some new skis with bindings but with all the choices,
I'm not sure which model to choose. After 10 years away from the
sport, I spent the past weekend on the slopes at Lake Tahoe. I rented
a pair of Head MPulse 160 skis and liked them, although I think a ski
for someone a tad more advanced might be better. I guess I'm a high
intermediate, aggressive skier who sticks mainly to groomed,
Northeastern snow. Price is somewhat of a limitation. Ideally, I'd
only spend around $350 -- I don't mind getting last year models or
used equipment, etc. If any of you experts out there have any
suggestions, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

OSPAM
(for replies, simply cut off the NOSPAM bit at the end)