SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: Jenex V2 830 Rollerskis (Skate) (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3363)

Jon March 8th 04 04:16 PM

FS: Jenex V2 830 Rollerskis (Skate)

Excellent condition, speed reducers, profil bindings. Please see:

Gene Goldenfeld March 9th 04 02:55 AM

FS: Jenex V2 830 Rollerskis (Skate)

Are you the seller? Are you sure they are 830s? The photo is
incomplete, but they look like a 900 series (910, 920, or 930) model to
me.

Jon March 9th 04 02:42 PM

Gene Goldenfeld wrote in message ...
Are you the seller? Are you sure they are 830s? The photo is
incomplete, but they look like a 900 series (910, 920, or 930) model to
me.

Yup, I'm the seller and am sure they are 830s. I see what you mean
about the photo--if they sell, I'll use part of the proceeds to
upgrade my digital camera.

Jon