SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Cheap flights (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1755)

howard.m March 4th 04 08:45 PM

Cheap flights

Please forgive me for using this NewsGroup but does anyabout know which is
the cheapest airline that travels between UK and Nimes (Southern France) and
from which airport, travelling out on a Monday/Tuesday in July and returning
on a Monday/Tuesday in August
Many thanks

John Owens March 5th 04 11:17 AM

Cheap flights

Try Ryanair

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk

Iain Miller March 5th 04 03:00 PM

Cheap flights

"howard.m" wrote in message
Please forgive me for using this NewsGroup but does anyabout know which is
the cheapest airline that travels between UK and Nimes (Southern France)

and
from which airport, travelling out on a Monday/Tuesday in July and

returning
on a Monday/Tuesday in August
Many thanks

Try Ryanair, Easyjet, www.Travelocity.co.uk, www.Opodo.co.uk &