SkiBanter

-   Backcountry Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   OT; The Fiesta Bowl (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14676)

James January 4th 07 01:12 AM

OT; The Fiesta Bowl

One for the Little Guys. This years Fiesta Bowl had to be one of the
all time great college football games.

Rog' January 4th 07 02:14 AM

OT; The Fiesta Bowl

"James" wrote:.
One for the Little Guys. This years Fiesta Bowl had
to be one of the all time great college football games.

It was one fantastic finish. I wish I had recorded the final
two minutes. Talk about heart-stopping action! =R=

Sonny January 4th 07 03:00 PM

OT; The Fiesta Bowl

Rog' wrote:
"James" wrote:.
One for the Little Guys. This years Fiesta Bowl had
to be one of the all time great college football games.

It was one fantastic finish. I wish I had recorded the final
two minutes. Talk about heart-stopping action! =R=

During the Sugar Bowl broadcast, one of the announcers said you can
download the Fiesta Bowl game from Apple I-Tunes. I looked at the
Apple I-Tune site and found 3 hits via the search tab. I do not have
an account there, nor am I familiar with downloading stuff from such a
site.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/

On the left hand column, page all the way down to the search bar. I
entered "Fiesta Bowl", then "Fox" (TV) for the artist. Hope this
helps.

Sonny

James January 4th 07 03:17 PM

OT; The Fiesta Bowl

Rog' wrote:

"James" wrote:.
One for the Little Guys. This years Fiesta Bowl had
to be one of the all time great college football games.

It was one fantastic finish. I wish I had recorded the final
two minutes. Talk about heart-stopping action! =R=

There's a DVD coming out. I don't know just when but soon. You might
check KTVB.com. That's one of the local stations and they will have the
information if your interested. Jim

Sonny January 4th 07 03:32 PM

OT; The Fiesta Bowl

Sonny wrote:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/

On the left hand column, page all the way down to the search bar. I
entered "Fiesta Bowl", then "Fox" (TV) for the artist. Hope this
helps.

Sonny

Correction: On the "Artist" part of the search, click on "TV shows".

Sonny