SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THE SPERMINATOR will DOMINATE (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3700)

Kurgan Gringioni July 3rd 03 10:25 PM

THE SPERMINATOR will DOMINATE

Those girly men in lycra have no chance against a manly man Downhill STUD
like The Sperminator.

We skiers are so manly in our manly ski boots and goggles. Those girly men
cyclists look more like they should be doing aerobics and they spend many
hours squishing their penises on their girly bike seats.

Unlike the girly cyclists, we manly skiers require explosiveness and
strength.

It is a reflection of OUR MANLINESS!

THE SPERMINATOR will DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K. Gringioni
Xpert Downhiller

Inger Skramstad Jørstad July 3rd 03 10:51 PM

THE SPERMINATOR will DOMINATE

Could not agree more..................
Well said, Sperminator!! Cyclists are all dopers, anyway..................

"Kurgan Gringioni" skrev i
melding et...

[email protected] July 4th 03 01:57 AM

THE SPERMINATOR will DOMINATE

What an ass...............again..

On 7/3/03 3:25 PM, in article
, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

Those girly men in lycra have no chance against a manly man Downhill STUD
like The Sperminator.

We skiers are so manly in our manly ski boots and goggles. Those girly men
cyclists look more like they should be doing aerobics and they spend many
hours squishing their penises on their girly bike seats.

Unlike the girly cyclists, we manly skiers require explosiveness and
strength.

It is a reflection of OUR MANLINESS!

THE SPERMINATOR will DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K. Gringioni
SPERM TASTING EXPERT

Sue July 5th 03 08:29 PM

THE SPERMINATOR will DOMINATE

In message , Inger Skramstad
Jørstad writes
Could not agree more..................
Well said, Sperminator!! Cyclists are all dopers, anyway..................

So? I've yet to visit a ski resort that hadn't got clouds of fragrant
herbal-cigarette smoke drifting along the streets.
Just like home, really.
--
Sue ];(:)

Mary Malmros July 5th 03 11:43 PM

Sue writes:

In message , Inger Skramstad
Jørstad writes
Could not agree more..................
Well said, Sperminator!! Cyclists are all dopers, anyway..................

So? I've yet to visit a ski resort that hadn't got clouds of fragrant
herbal-cigarette smoke drifting along the streets.

Um....oh, never mind.

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mary Malmros

Sue July 6th 03 06:58 PM

THE SPERMINATOR will DOMINATE

In message , "
writes
What an ass...............again..

K. Gringioni
SPERM TASTING EXPERT

No, that sounds more like a blowjob.
Hey, was that you on bangedup.com?
Sucking off another bloke on a chairlift?
--
Sue ];(:)