SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Resident troll status (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28690)

[email protected] February 3rd 15 09:15 PM

Resident troll status

Things are really quiet around here. Wonder if our resident troll is in jail or on meds or what?

pigo[_2_] February 3rd 15 09:18 PM

Resident troll status

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 3:15:54 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Things are really quiet around here. Wonder if our resident troll is in jail or on meds or what?

I'm guessing some sort of court ordered "self control".

Bob F February 4th 15 02:17 PM

Resident troll status

wrote:
Things are really quiet around here. Wonder if our resident troll is
in jail or on meds or what?

Just can't leave well-enough alone, eh?

[email protected] February 4th 15 02:23 PM

Resident troll status

On Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:15:53 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

Things are really quiet around here. Wonder if our resident
troll is in jail or on meds or what?

My money is jail. He posted a few times but I'm betting the prison
guards kicked him out of the library for being an asshole.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe