SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ski flying coverage? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=13059)

pebo March 18th 06 04:05 PM

ski flying coverage?

This is a long-shot request, especially on such short notice, but here goes,
just in case:

I know several people who would be extremely grateful to have access to
recorded coverage of the ski flying events taking place in Planica today and
tomorrow. We have no other access to the coverage. If anyone could record
it, from say one of the European channels, and share it through a
bit-torrent or ftp, that would be wonderful. Thanks for any help you can
provide!

-Peter