SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mountain boarding DVD (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14812)

Simon Wyndham January 15th 07 10:50 PM

Mountain boarding DVD

Hi,

At the absolutely huge risk of coming across like a spam artist, I just
thought I'd post here to let you all know about a DVD my new company has
just produced about the sport of mountain boarding in the UK. It takes a
documentary style look at the origins of the sport and where it may be
headed and features World Downhill Champion Pete Tatham among many
others. http://www.five-elementproductions.co.uk for more info!

Simon Wyndham
--
http://www.five-elementproductions.co.uk
Extreme Sports and Documentary DVD's!

Switters January 16th 07 01:31 PM

Mountain boarding DVD

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:50:24 GMT, Simon Wyndham
allegedly wrote:

At the absolutely huge risk of coming across like a spam artist

Well, at least you were open and honest about it. These days, even that's
a bonus!

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/

Simon Wyndham January 16th 07 03:14 PM

Mountain boarding DVD

Well, at least you were open and honest about it. These days, even that's
a bonus!

Hehe! Thanks. The trouble with spam is that it has made the lives of
genuine businesses a lot harder to get their products known about. My
company is involved in DVD production, but we also believe in the sport
of mountain boarding as a whole. We have more projects in the pipeline.
Some may even involve snow boarding :-)

Simon