SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   It's Time (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3766)

Richard Henry August 15th 03 03:07 PM

It's Time

"scottabe" wrote in message

Warning to readers:

Before responding to this message, check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Curtislemay recently wrote in RSA:

The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

scottabe August 16th 03 12:02 AM

Roger Tilsbury's Club

in article , BrritSki at wrote
on 8/13/03 1:00 AM:

CurtisLemay wrote:

The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

Welcome to the club.

Oh, you mean the club that deliberately lied to the police and to a judge,
in a criminal conspiracy of defamation and false police reports? The club
Roger Tilsbury belongs to?

Richard Henry August 16th 03 04:00 AM

It's Time

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article kH6%a.1796$QT5.892@fed1read02, Richard Henry at

wrote on 8/15/03 8:07 AM:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Warning to readers:

Before responding to this message, check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Curtislemay recently wrote in RSA:

The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

Please do check it out.

bdubya August 16th 03 04:25 AM

Roger Tilsbury's Club

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:59:07 -0700, "Richard Henry"
wrote:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Warning to readers:

Before responding to this message, check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Curtislemay recently wrote in RSA:

The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

Aw, man, if everybody who hasn't already done so actually does so,
I'll even stop arguing politics here.

bw

scottabe August 16th 03 04:44 AM

Roger Tilsbury's Club

in article , bdubya at

wrote:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Warning to readers:

Before responding to this message, check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Curtislemay recently wrote in RSA:

The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

Aw, man, if everybody who hasn't already done so actually does so,
I'll even stop arguing politics here.

Why discuss your own utter lack of ethics and morality, your support of
terrorism, your friendship with Roger Tilsbury, admitted perjurer?