SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   FS: Canadian National Park Pass (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=7681)

Ace January 19th 05 02:45 PM

FS: Canadian National Park Pass

Anyone from here thinking about a ski trip to Canad this year? If so,
and you're hiring a car, you'll normally have to buy a special pass to
drive in the National Parks. More than a week and it's 90 dollars
Canadian.

Now I happen to have one here that's valid until the end of December
2005, which I won't be using again, so if anyone's interested please
drop me an email (at the unmunged address in my sig.) with a
reasonable offer. This is a 'hang it on the mirror' job which is in no
way tied to the vehicle, so there's nothing dodgy about this, in case
anyone's worried.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)