SkiBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Searching for Men's Pulse Ski jackete (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=10072)

[email protected] April 2nd 05 08:16 PM

Searching for Men's Pulse Ski jackete

I'm writing here because I've exhausted all my other options. My wife
recently bought an awesome ski jacket from a surplus store. I've been
trying to find a men's version for myself, but just can't find it
anywhere!

The jacket is made by Pulse, and my wife was able to find one place
online which sells her jacket:

(1st one on this page)
https://dev4.webminders.com/skitruck...s+Coats&page=2

Any idea how to track down a men's version?

I spoke to the guy that own the company which sells the jacket (at the
web-site above, SkiTrucks), and he says that Pulse, Sportcaster, and
Eagle are all part of the same manufacturer brand, but my on-line
searches have brough up anything.

Does anyone have a clue how to find the company which makes this jacket
or to find a men's version of it?

Rgs,

Zeb

Ps -- The jacket is called "Pulse", and their logo is three heart-beat
like pulse lines. This same logo is repeated everywhere over the
jacket at zipper ends.