SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Any resorts open on May 17th near Salt Lake City? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=10279)

[email protected] May 2nd 05 12:51 AM

Any resorts open on May 17th near Salt Lake City?

I know that May is getting pretty late in the season, but I'll be in
SLC on the 17th and 18th for business and I'll have the 17th free. Will
anything be open?

tg May 2nd 05 01:04 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
I know that May is getting pretty late in the season, but I'll be in
SLC on the 17th and 18th for business and I'll have the 17th free. Will
anything be open?

I believe that Snowbird is open until the end of May. It is the only one
open though now.

Walt May 2nd 05 02:58 PM

wrote:

I know that May is getting pretty late in the season, but I'll be in
SLC on the 17th and 18th for business and I'll have the 17th free. Will
anything be open?

http://www.onthesnow.com/UT/skireport.html

Of course, if you're willing to hike for your turns, they're all open.

--
//-Walt
//

[email protected] May 2nd 05 07:41 PM