SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Burton Ultra Prime (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28541)

[email protected] January 3rd 17 03:01 PM

Burton Ultra Prime

On Tuesday, September 15, 1998 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, Frank Janssens wrote:
Any comments on the Burton U.P. ?
I think it's the best board on earth (and on the moon too !!)

I started snowboarding in 1985, using a swingbo. We built our own snowboards back then, using fiberblass and windsurfing footstraps. I've used so many boards. Powder, halfpipe, carving. The biggest fun I ever had was with a UP 162, carbon bindings, burton reactor racing boots. Definitely the best freecarving board ever built. Never matched by any board, even nowadays IMHO